With Windows 7 you have no repair install as you did with Windows XP. If the Windows 7 startup repair or a few manual repair tricks don't work, system restore will be your last hope before having to do a reinstall. You should not turn off system restore in Windows 7.
2 users online | 2 Guests and 0 Registered
- You get prompted for installation source on Globalroot device ... (12274 views)
- You cannot delete a file or a folder on ... (12192 views)
- The requested lookup key was not found in any ... (11660 views)
- How can I solve the code purple eror for ... (9141 views)
- BDE is currently running (8153 views)
- Element not found" when attempting to add a Search ... (8139 views)
- My internet stopped working after installing IE 7 or ... (8083 views)
- How do I fix spell checking in Outlook Express ... (7231 views)
- How to clean up the dot net installations (6960 views)
- How do you restore the Recycle Bin onto the ... (6796 views)
- xTuple installer file not found /tmp/postgresql-9.1.2-1-linux-x64.run (2013-04-04 09:05)
- How do I install a .run file in linux ... (2013-04-04 09:04)
- You cannot delete a file or a folder on ... (2012-03-16 23:24)
- How can I change the current theme in XP ... (2012-03-16 23:10)
- BDE is currently running (2012-01-10 03:10)
- What's the difference between memory and a hard drive?
- Should I leave my computer on all the time?
- Windows update wont install dot net
- Post Windows XP SP2 Update Failure
- My internet stopped working after installing IE 7 or IE8
You cannot comment on this entry